The job will involve periodic duty on the weekly standby/callout rota. In addition, there will be a requirement to work and stay away from home.
Candidates for Industrial Refrigeration Engineer are required to possess the following qualifications and demonstrate knowledge & experience by examination and questioning;
- Several years general engineering background experience is essential
- NH3 handling (C&G2078 – with Ammonia)
- City and Guilds 2079 (or 2078 obtained before 09/03/2009)
- Full understanding of refrigeration principles and fundamentals.
- Full understanding of electrical and electronic circuits and diagrams.
- Extensive fault-finding and troubleshooting ability and experience.
- Good communication skills (written & oral)
- Field experience in the industrial refrigeration sector.
The successful applicant for Industrial Refrigeration Engineer can expect an excellent remuneration package including;
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Company vehicle
- BUPA membership
- Life Assurance
- 25 Days Annual Holiday